Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Out Riding

Went out at lunch time today riding in the rain. I had a two hour training ride scheduled so as it was raining I jumped on the Pug and took the dogs for a few laps of the point.

While riding along I got to thinking what bicycles had given me. My riding had finally allowed me to escape the mainstream of society that I don't beleave I have ever come to grips with. Since leaving my old job and concentrating on working less and riding my bike and enjoying the small things in my life, I've become a different person. I don't feel stress or pressure or have to suffer fools or keep relationships with people who offer my life nothing but negativity. Over time I have developed friendships with like minded people where once i felt no one thought or felt the way I do.
 Is my biking the reason for this? I don't know but it sure gives me time to think and feel fantastic.

No comments: