Thursday, March 15, 2012

Just another Day here it goes





With the TT nationals out of the way all the pressure comes off. I'm tired but still want to ride my bike so mid morning I loaded up with water wallet camera and set off for who knows where. Perfect riding conditions little to no wind sunny but not too hot.
Why when there is no impending race or event do you ride so freely and feel so good. I didn't realise I put so much pressure on myself. Today I just relaxed and road. I was able to finally get back on Pugsley and just enjoy the simple pleasure of riding a bike.
I had to put the Pug away earlier this season as I kept finding reasons to ride it when I should have been putting in quality road ks.
Road all my favourite tracks one after the other no hurry just a great feeling and fantastic conditions.

I have have a few wonderful months to enjoy it so here goes.

Celebrated by constructing a monster pizza then eating it.

No comments: