Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Today


Okay I'm living a life of my choosing and its so cool. I'm beginning to realizing a dream, I'm climbing and just enjoying the process. The experiment of unfolding a problem is just so good for my mind and body.

I've had to process and accept failure . Failure comes often in climbing but from the experience I am able to learn and move on. Add the joy of simple success which is just so intense its too difficult to explain.

Climbing has transformed my thinking I get so much out of simple details of life now. Take this morning it was windy for the first day in weeks, I stood in the wind, I realised that I missed the wind and was glad to remember how it felt.

I've had to train my body in a different manner, I've worked at climbing endurance and power but I've had to loose weight. This hasn't been to difficult with a purpose comes strength.

The strength is to eat healthy and feed my body to preform. I've stopped eating meat both as a health move but as well its an ethical decision. I'm mindful of all the toxins we can inadvertently put in our body just by blindly eating what ever. The ethics and morality of those who choose to; one place chemicals in our food and secondly the morality of selling it to the population as food is just repugnant.

Today I'm happy with the process of living, simple is good with understanding of myself comes acceptance of others. Have a cool day.

No comments: