Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Making the most of the weather


My efforts have been centred on technique the past few weeks. This came about due to bad weather again. I started looking at my climbing style at the indoor gym, probably the best place to concentrate on this as I get side tracked with progressing the project if I get to the Bay.

It is difficult to critically look at what you do but using time and the weather I was able to spend a simple few hours going over basics and getting an expert at the gym to look at me. My flexibility and general movement was fine, real cool actually is it hard to say this about yourself. If you were giving advice to another mate /person its easy to say but the minute you consider yourself all these barriers come up stopping you. Again my stamina was the issue and is the major sticking point on the project.

I am now channelling my thought toward technique and forgetting about the big picture. This has made me concentrate on a fixable reality. Will it work? Who knows but the journey is a gas.

No comments: